My 138th recipe, "Masala Corn", the most easiest and healthy anytime snack. I love having snacks during my evenings, like the maida biscuit I shared yesterday. I do not mind whether it is baked or fried or steamed as long as it is delicious. But there are times when my inner self wakes up and craves for something healthy. This masala corn is my goto snack at such occasions. It is very quick and easy to make, extremely healthy and has all the flavors needed to make a great snack. Salty, Sweet, Sour, Spicy. Freshness and a little bit of zing. Masala Corn is the result when all these experiences are put into a small cup. It is perfectly portable too. All you need is a paper cup and a plastic spoon for you to enjoy it anywhere. And you will not be left hungry at any time of the day. Sweet Corn is probably one of the healthiest foods available on earth and you will never have to think twice before having a spoonful 😉
- Sweet Corn Kernels From Can - 1 Cup
- Butter - ½ Tbsp *Skip if Vegan
- Salt - 1 small pinch
- Ground Black Pepper - 1 Small pinch
- Red Chilli Powder - 1 Small pinch
- Lemon extract - ½ tsp
- Chat Masala - 1 Large pinch
- Coriander leaves - ½ tsp Finely Chopped
- Mint - 1 Leaf Finely Chopped
- First, drain the liquid from the can and transfer the sweet corn kernels to a small pan. Heat in medium flame until the excess liquid evaporates and the corn is heated through.Turn off the flame.
- Immediately, while the corn is warm add the butter. Mix well until the butter gets melted and coats the corn kernels.
- Now, to the corn, add all the other ingredients listed above. Mix well until everything is combined.
- Enjoy warm.
Notes | FAQ
- Adjust the quantity of all ingredients as per your taste.
Sending this recipe to the First Blog Anniversary Celebration of Delectable Flavours.