My 142nd recipe, "Chocolate Marshmallow Cream Pie", an easy to make, 5 ingredient decadent dessert. Do you love chocolates ? Do you love pie ? Do you love ice cream ? These are my absolute favorites. I grew up eating chocolates for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Just kidding. I love chocolates so much that I would have eaten atleast a few thousands of them so far. And when all those favorites comes together in a single recipe, then it is the best thing to ever happen. So, when I wanted to make dessert today, I could not think of anything better than this lovely chocolate pie. This recipe doesn't require that you have an oven or you need to be an expert in cooking. All you need is just 5 ingredients and the knowledge of turning on and off the stove. It is so easy that you can even let your kids make this. This chocolate cream pie is perfectly smooth, creamy, melts in your mouth like an ice-cream and chocolaty. And the graham cracker crust provides a nice base and texture to the velvety chocolate filling. This chocolate cream pie is truly a dessert from my dreams 😉
Chocolate Marshmallow Cream Pie
- Milk - ½ Cup
- Chocolate Chips - 1 Cup I used semi-sweet choco chips
- Mini marshmallows - 1 ½ Cup
- Heavy whipping cream - 1 Cup
- Graham Cracker pie crust - 1
- First heat a pan in low flame. Add the milk, choco chips, marshmallows to the pan and keep stirring continuously. Heat until the choco chips and marshmallows are completely melted.
- Turn off the heat and place the pan in the refrigerator. Cool it for 10 mins. Pull it out of the fridge, mix well and then return it back to the fridge for a further 10 mins.
- Now, take the heavy whipping cream in a large mixing bowl. Use a whip to beat it until it forms soft peaks. Refer to my black forest cake recipe to learn tips for whipping the cream.
- Now transfer the chocolate marshmallow mixture into the whipped cream. Gently fold it in, until nicely combined. Pie filling is ready now.
- Transfer the pie filling into the pie crust. Smooth the top of the pie if desired. Freeze it for a few hours (4 -6 hrs) until nicely set.
- Enjoy cold.
Notes | FAQ
- I froze the pie for 4 hours to have it set properly before use.
- Optionally, decorate the pie with whipped cream.
- Freeze any remaining pie for later use.
- I used a store bought graham cracker pie crust. You can also make your own if you prefer.