Seppankizhangu Roast is an extremely easy and delicious side made by shallow frying masala coated slices of Seppankizhangu | Colocasia | Arbi.
- 3 Arbi | Colocasia | Seppankizhangu | Taro Root
- 3 tsp Sambar powder (adjust per taste)
- ½ tsp Salt (adjust per taste)
- ¼ tsp Turmeric powder
- 4 Tbsp Oil
- Do not overcook the seppankizhangu. In case you accidentally overcook, then refrigerate it for sometime until it is slightly firm and then slice it.
- For added crispiness, you can add about ½ tsp of rice flour while making the masala paste.
- While roasting, keep turning the arbi slices for even roasting or else you might taste raw masala on one side.